Without question, nowadays Video Marketing is taking over Content Marketing with impressive results. Be it in your overall Digital Marketing Strategy, Content Marketing Strategy or Social Media Strategy, Video Marketing has got to have its superior place there. Why? Why should you be so confident in that? Well, let the statistics guide you for answering to this question.
- 55% of the world population are every-day online video viewers.
- 1/3 of time spent online by people worldwide is on watching videos.
- As of January 2017, In the U.S. alone, 78% of U.S. internet users have watched online video content on any device.
Do you see an opportunity in these statistical facts? We hope you do, because there is a big one: Video Marketing. If people actually watch videos, then why not take that as an advantage and use it in marketing strategies, right?
One thing for sure, Video Marketing brings high engagement rates in such scenario, ultimately bringing higher financial rewards. People watch videos (which we already know), thus your video marketing efforts will definitely pay off. Statistical data is ready to prove you that!
Ready? Hop on!
- Video marketing brings 66% more qualified leads per year.
- Video marketing results in 54% increase in brand awareness.
- Demo videos make online shoppers purchase 81 times more.
- 81% of video marketers see an increase in sales.
- 53% of video marketers report reduced support calls.
- A single video in marketing emails can boost click-through rates by 200-300%.
- Embedding videos in landing pages increase conversion rates by 80%.
- Product videos help 90% of customers in their purchasing decisions.
- Video-rich sites report on average +2 more minute dwell time.
- Just the word “Video” in an email subject line boosts open rates by 19%.
- Social videos accumulate 1200% more shares than textual and other visual content combined.
Want real-life examples?
- With an Explainer video, Crazy Egg increased conversion rate by 64% and revenues by $21,000 per month.
- A single video on TutorVista landing page increased their conversion by 86%.
- Using Video Marketing, Blinds.com increased its orders by 68% and its revenues by 92%.
- Tiger Fitness achieved a 60% returning customer rate thanks to Video Marketing.
- SAP scored 9 million impressions with a content marketing campaign rich with videos.
Now, getting back to the question – why? Why does Video Marketing have to have its superior place in your online marketing strategies? Since people like to watch videos, Video Marketing brings high conversion rates to your marketing efforts! That is the right answer. Good job! See, statistical data is very valuable in answering to crucial questions like this one.
One more thing: it is estimated that 80% of global consumer internet traffic will be consumer internet video traffic by 2019. OK! Now, you are convinced, for sure! So, don’t lose any valuable time and make sure you have included Video Marketing in your this year’s Digital Marketing Strategy.